[청도, 중국] 명문 한국계 국제학교 - SAT/AP 생물(Biology) 선생님 구인
중국 청도 소재 명문 국제학교(중학-고등)에서 미국 대학진학을 위해 준비중인 학생들을 가르칠 경험과 열정을 겸비한 생물(Biology) 과목 선생님을 모시고자 합니다.
본교는 한국의 탑 명문 사립고로서 중국 청도에 국제학교를 분교 형태로 운영 중에 있습니다.
티칭 과목은 SAT/AP Biology으로 해당 과목 전공자, SAT/AP 시험점수 소지자, 티칭 관련 자격증 소지자, 티칭경험이 있는 지원자, 영어/한국어가 능통한 선생님을 우대 채용합니다. 또한 교포 선생님들도 우대 채용합니다.
선생님께 왕복 비행기표와 하우징이 무료로 제공됩니다.
채용인원은 1명으로 비자수속 후 바로 근무를 시작하실 수 있는 선생님 1분을 모시고자 합니다.
현재 중국 비자수속은 6주 - 8주 정도 소요되고 있습니다.
관심 있으신 분은 아래 저의 지원페이지로 지원서를 제출해주시면 신속히 리뷰 후 1차 전형을 통과하신 분들에게 개별 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
명문 사립고 근무 경력은 선생님의 경력에 큰 보탬이 될 것입니다.
지원 페이지 >> https://gloii.com/forms/view.php?id=15877
아래는 영문으로 된 상세 구인 정보입니다. 저의 포지션에 관심 보여주셔서 감사합니다.
[ Job Specification in English ]
We are truly looking for knowledgeable teachers in Biology who will work for the Prestigious International School that is located in Qingdao, China. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the renowned top private school in Korea.
Teachers are required to be able to teach Biology in SAT/AP subjects for the middle school students who are preparing to advance to U.S. universities.
Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders or Teaching Related Certificate Holder or Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
Korean Gyopo teachers are also welcomed.
We are hiring (1) teacher who can start teaching as soon as the Visa process completes which is expected to take about 6 to 8 weeks.
APPLY NOW by applying via https://gloii.com/forms/view.php?id=15877
And get the lucrative benefits and chance to live in the clean city Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in great way.
A. JOB INFORMATION
- Job Number: QD23-DECJAN
- School Type: Private International School
- Job Type: Full Time
- Number of Teachers needed: 1
- Location: Qingdao, China
- Student Age: Middle - High School
- No of Class: 25 students
- Working Hours: 8am - 5pm, M - F
- Teaching Hours: 16 - 20 hours per week
- Starting Date: As soon as the Visa completes which takes 6 – 8 weeks
- Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
- Yearly Income: 200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (40M KRW ~ 60M KRW / 30K USD ~ 45K USD), (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
- Housing: Provided Free
- Flight: Flight allowance, 2 times per year. Airport pickup service
- Visa: Sponsored
- Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
- Lunch: Provided
- Quarantine: Hotel expense paid by the school
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site at
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Teaching Related Certificate Holder, Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
- Koreans or Korean Gyopos
- Clean nationwide criminal background check
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
GLOII Job Consulting - gGLOII.com
Contact Channels >> gloii.com/contact-us